I’m a little bit of a blog hound.
Here are my fave five:
- BleuDress: I love reading about Jessica’s adventures as a military wife. I know her IRL* and I love how the both of us actually encourage one another IRL and through social and digital media.
- Bobbi + Mike: These are my all-time favorite photographers. Jessica actually introduced them to me when she was wedding planning and I was… well, engaged. I love following their photography and dream of one day being on their blog as photographed subjects.
- Seth’s Oasis: Well, of course, I am a huge fan of the Hunk. IRL He’s awesome. IRL he’s incredible. IRL I call myself blessed to be his wife.
- Hyperbole and a Half: She hasn’t posted to this site on a regular basis in a while, but I find her humor and wit to be brilliant.
- Web 2.0 Classroom: This blog is what I consider to be the center of my professional Professional Learning Network (PLN). I’ve never bet this guy in real life, but he knows his way around technology and education.
* IRL: In real life