This is post number 101! This means that it’s time to party!
- This website is now being enjoyed at just plain ol’ rejoicingrebecca.com! That’s right: no more dot WordPress nonsense! Update your bookmarks, friends. Or don’t: you’ll be redirected here, anyway!
- It’s CONTEST time! *does happy dance*
Your turn for the happy dance. Just be happy for me, won’t you? That’s all I’m asking.
I am by no means an expert photo editor, but I thought I’d drum up some photo editing action on your part. That’s right, YOU are going to edit some photos, this time! In fact, you are going to edit this SOOC photo, from a funky coffee shop in my college town:
It’s a mighty large file, but if you click the picture, you can download the full version by right-clicking on the picture and choosing “save as” on the menu.
Rules? We don’t need no stinkin’ rules! …wait, we do. Here:
- You must edit the picture yourself using any photo editing program you have access to: picnik, Photoshop, GIMP, etc.
- One entry per email address, please. Edit carefully. And learn purposefully.
- The best picture will win. Be creative. Be artsy. Just edit!
- You must send the answers and the image to the following questions to email@example.com.
- What program did you use to edit the picture?
- A picture is worth a thousand words. What does this picture say in 10 words or less?
- What do you like most about your edited version?
Entries are due by 11:59 pm on March 10, 2011. The winner will be announced on March 11. Promise. :) I will post entries as necessary throughout the week.
Winner? Oh, yeah, the prize. The winner will receive a $10 Amazon gift card.
Don’t forget: It’s just a game. You don’t have to be an expert to win. Please play!
With giddy excitement,