Okay, so, maybe 3000 hits is nothing to you professional bloggers out there, but I’m pumped to have hit 3000 hits just yesterday! I’m not gonna lie: I was watching closely, pushing F5 in hopes of catching the 3000 mark.
As you can see, I missed. Dang you, hyperboleandahalf for distracting me!
I don’t even have ADD.
Boy that snow outside is snowy.
To celebrate, I’m giving away some free photo edits!
- To enter, comment this blog with your answer to this question: If you could photograph any thing/place in the world, what would it be? Why? (I have to ask the “why” question at the end or my students would feel like they’re the only ones who do any work around here…)
- Entries will not be taken after Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 11:59pm EST.
- The winner must have a valid email address and able to correspond via email, including answering questions (like, what do you intend to do with the pics? frame? facebook? give them to Great Aunt Wilma as a keepsake?) and sending of one or more digital copeis of a non-copyrighted picture to my email address.
- One lucky winner will get up to ten photos edited for FREE! A winner may choose to have one photo edited several times, like my sister did (example below), or ten pictures edited. Either way, the winner will receive ten edited pictures and up to three storyboards/collages! (Maybe I’ll feel inspired and send a little sumfin extra, but there’s no promise of that.)
- The winner must also agree to allow me to show off my work on this public blog.
Thanks for showin’ up, peeps! Keep coming around and who knows what we can get into together… in a good way, of course. Of. Course.