In three weeks, I will wake up as a married woman! Wahoo!
I’ve gotten a lot done. Yet, there are many more hours to spend planning and projecting.
Programs are officially DONE!
Menus are printed and the massive folding project will begin after I trim the excess paper from them.
I’ll pick up my hemmed and bustled dress tomorrow.
Parent gifts are purchased.
Things to do (both small and large):
- Wrap groomsmen’s gifts
- Wrap parent gifts
- Organize bridesmaids gifts
- Call the florist and meet to change the order just a bit
- Call the baker to finalize decorations and drop off ribbon and invitation page
- Finalize helpers to decorate the reception tables (confetti, menus, pictures)
- Finalize RSVPs and make table charts
- Purchase wedding night lingerie
- Finalize church decorations
- Put together the the cord of three strands
- I’m sure I’m forgetting something right now. :)
So stinkin’ excited!