Since the holidays ended and I began getting back into wedding planning, Seth and I have accomplished a lot:
- The account for vests and ties has been started and the guys now know what to do to reserve them. We will be getting them from OP Gallo in Columbus, Ohio.
- The rehearsal dinner is taken care of: GameWorks at Newport on the Levee; Seth and I are very excited to get to play with our family and friends the evening before the wedding! It should be a blast!
- Mom and I reserved our baker: Sweet Things I’m very excited about the cake! We’re going to have two layers decorated to match our invitations. The other two layers will have pearl dots on them. If we order about 3 or 4 buds from our florist, my baker will add those flowers to the cake, as well. Mom and I also went out and picked out the ribbon for the cake. It’s perfect! Seth and I still need to choose the topper.
- I bought the rope we’ll tie when we actually “tie the knot” during the ceremony. I need to get a ring to attach them to, though.
- We reserved our honeymoon flights. We’re currently looking to map out more of our lodging information over the 2 week + span. :)
There is, of course, a lot more to do. But at least I’ve gotten a lot done in this short amount of time. I’m very pleased!